BSB41419 Certificate IV in Work Health Safety
This course provides a nationally recognised management qualification for health and safety workers, supervisors and managers.
Training can be delivered on your work-site, subject to participant numbers, and a suitable training venue.
The qualification requires 10 units for completion.
5 Core units must be completed:
- BSBWHS412 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- BSBWHS413 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- BSBWHS414 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- BSBWHS415 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- BSBWHS416 Assist with responding to incidents
5 Electives must be completed:
- BSBPMG420 Apply project scope management techniques
- BSBWHS431 Develop processes and procedures for controlling hazardous chemicals in the workplace
- BSBWHS418 Assist with effective WHS management of contractors
- BSBWHS419 Contribute to implementing WHS monitoring processes
- BSBSTR402 Implement continuous improvement
Recognition of Prior Learning is available for those with prior qualifications and/or significant relevant experience.
Qualification is issued by Auctus Training and Education, RTO 40879