Almost every hazardous chemical will require Safety data sheets (SDS). SDS have important safety information about hazardous chemicals that can help keep your workers safe.
If you supply, use or store hazardous chemicals, you must keep copies of the SDS in your workplace. If you manufacture or import chemicals, you are responsible for making a correct SDS for each hazardous chemical.
- Understanding safety data sheets – Fact sheet
- Hazardous chemicals
- Labelling chemicals
- Classifying chemicals
- Hazardous chemical records and signs for workplaces
- Model Code of Practice: Preparation of Safety Data Sheets for Hazardous Chemicals
- Model Code of Practice: Managing the risks of Hazardous Chemicals in the Workplace
- Classifying hazardous chemical – National guide
Search Hazardous Chemicals
Enter a chemical’s information to determine its hazards. Information may not be available for all chemicals.